Conveniently situated between the Ashdown Forest and the South Downs and coast including 1066 country, Brighton, Eastbourne and Lewes.
Nearby attractions are Great Dixter, Sissinghurst, Batemans, Glyndebourne, Sheffield Park, Bodiam Castle and Battle Abbey.
The scenic village of Waldron with its 12th century church, pub, village shop and tea room is within a 20 minute walk. The pub serves local ales and has a quality restaurant for lunch and dinner. It also has a cosy bar and garden area.
A recently opened vineyard is within a 5 minute walk. It has occasional open days, but visits can be arranged as well as wine tasting sessions at Spring Farm.
On the ground floor we have the following
- large, comfortable sitting room with exposed oak beams and inglenook fireplace, ideal for roaring open fires
- huge, light and spacious triple-aspect kitchen/dining room with dining table for twelve overlooking extensive gardens and fields
- snooker room with three-quarter size table
- lockable pool area with indoor all year heated swimming pool (6.5m x 3.5m) and sauna
- study with desk and free broadband access
- large entrance hall with cloakroom and shower
The property has three double bedrooms, a twin bedded room and two further bedrooms which can be configured as twin or double as required. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite and there are two further bathrooms.
There is a large lawn area as well as three large fields and woodland in which you are free to amble around and appreciate the beautiful countryside.
Well-behaved pets are welcome.
HDTV + Blu-ray player
Free Wireless broadband
Landline for incoming phone calls
Tennis racquets and balls
High chairs and cots
All bed linen and towels